Experience life in the Outer Hebrides where we have one of the finest landscapes and natural habitat in Europe. Staying at our Outer Hebrides self catering rooms with a shared kitchen all rooms are double en suite. Hebridean stay welcomes one night accommodation for the walkers and cyclists of the Hebridean Way.
The Hebridean way is 10 islands, 6 causeways, 2 ferry journeys and memorable stay at our self catering home.
Why visit the Outer Hebrides ?
- Stunning location with wide open spaces with natural beauty of our crushed shell white beaches.
- Environmental experiences such as Machair, the sky at night with very limited light pollution.
- Family friendly with strong Gaelic traditions with the culture of the native tongue.
- Landscapes that were shaped at the Ice Age with some of the oldest rocks in the world.
- Fishing, Walking, Golfing ,Sightseeing relax at Hebridean Stay and enjoy your visit.
- Seven Islands linked by man unique to the Southern Outer Hebrides the islands are Benbecula, South Uist, North Uist, Eriskay, Berneray, Grimsay and Baleshare.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a seven bedroom house, with three guest bedrooms all en suite, the guest rooms have the exclusive use of self catering kitchen/dining/lounge area are located in the upstairs part of the house, where guests can sit and relax after a day exploring Benbecula or the surrounding islands of Outer Hebrides.
The house was built in 2005 where we established our business Hebridean Stay in 2019. We have received many good reviews in particular our google business page.
We strive to give our guests an experience that they will remember and hopefully return to visit our magical, mystical Outer Hebridean islands. We cater for families, single holiday makers and also encourage business visitors to utilise our accommodation.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Planning your stay in the Outer Hebrides, make your stay as enjoyable as possible with the many activities available on the islands.
Activities in no particular order
- Beach Walks.
- Bird Watching.
- Two golf courses, one in Benbecula and the world famous Askernish Old Tom Morris course in South Uist.
- Fishing the lochs of Benbecula and throughout Uist to catch fabulous wild brown trout, Salmon and Sea Trout.
- Day trips to neighbouring islands.
- Sea trips to Mingulay or St Kilda.
- Hill walking.
- Various walks from Machair to moorland.
- Enjoy Gaelic culture and music.