Experience life in the Outer Hebrides where we have one of the finest landscapes and natural habitat in Europe. Staying at our Outer Hebrides self catering rooms with a shared kitchen all rooms are double en suite. Hebridean stay welcomes one night accommodation for the walkers and cyclists of the Hebridean Way.
The Hebridean way is 10 islands, 6 causeways, 2 ferry journeys and memorable stay at our self catering home.
Why visit the Outer Hebrides ?
- Stunning location with wide open spaces with natural beauty of our crushed shell white beaches.
- Environmental experiences such as Machair, the sky at night with very limited light pollution.
- Family friendly with strong Gaelic traditions with the culture of the native tongue.
- Landscapes that were shaped at the Ice Age with some of the oldest rocks in the world.
- Fishing, Walking, Golfing ,Sightseeing relax at Hebridean Stay and enjoy your visit.
- Seven Islands linked by man unique to the Southern Outer Hebrides the islands are Benbecula, South Uist, North Uist, Eriskay, Berneray, Grimsay and Baleshare.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org